2014년 10월 30일 목요일

Self Evaluation

1) What score do you think you deserve?
 I think I deserve 1 point. I include 5 elements of classical argument but I need more research that can strongly support my argument.

 2) What did you do well?
I think I used visual resources effectively. Graphs I showed can help readers understanding.

 3) What could you have done better?
 I could have used more researches that I found to support my argument. I missed a lot of meaningful researches.

 4) Which part of the classical argument did you use the best?
 I think my narration can help people to get background knowledge that is useful for people to understand my argument.

 5) Which part of the classical argument did you use the most poorly?
My refutation is very weak. It was hard to find opponent’s argument. I think my refutation is unrelated to my argument.

 6) What's your strategy to make your second draft better?
 I think I need to find opponent’s idea. It is the best way to improve my refutation. I have a lot of research for confirmation. So, what I need to do for my confirmation is organizing all the researches and making them strong support of my argument.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기